Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

3 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Wiuziq Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:16 pm

Your Name: Tobias

Your age: 19

Nationality: Sweden

Character Name: Marcellus

Renown Rank: 15

Class: Warrior Priest: Im not really sure how to spec but I do love to do damage with my warrior priest so at this moment he is damage specced Smile

Past MMO Experience: My first MMO was WoW, I played very hardcore in WoW I raided (in the early WoW ages) Molten Core, Black Wing Lair, AQ20, Zul Gurub, then with BC I only did Kara before I quit the game. After wow I started with Lord of the rings online which was a great game, I still play it sometimes, havent reached max lvl there yet, only 46 at the moment and max is 50.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: I am afraid I don't but I would like to Smile

Tell us about yourself: Well as being said I am 19 years old, living at home with my parents. Got work, but it is "extra" work so I don't work every day, sometimes they call me in to work and such so I have no real schedule. I love football(soccer) which I have been playing for 12 years, I love being with friends, party and get drunk Razz What more do you want to know about me? Smile I love Warhammer online even though I have had my share of trouble with it Razz I love scenarios and Open RVR!

Wiuziq

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  zydox Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:00 am

DPS specced Warrior Priests are cute. They are still young, thinking they can do comparable damage to a pure DPS class ;-)

j/k, I'm only bitter coz I recently respecced salvation and think I can do comparable healing to a pure healing class. tongue

zydox

Back to top Go down

Post  Wiuziq Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:02 am

zydox wrote:DPS specced Warrior Priests are cute. They are still young, thinking they can do comparable damage to a pure DPS class ;-)

j/k, I'm only bitter coz I recently respecced salvation and think I can do comparable healing to a pure healing class. tongue

if the guild would need me to be healing then i would respecc of course, healing aint that bad, pretty relaxing haha Smile

Wiuziq

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:24 am

Congratulations, your application has been accepted!

Send a whisper to Vandire, Haggard or Kayuga for an invite.

Please register your in-game character name on the forum if you have not done so yet.

Welcome to Black Orc Down!
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down