Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Rodein Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:51 am

Your Name: Dave (real name)
Your age: 28
Nationality: British
Character Name: Rodein
Renown Rank: 23

Class: Shadow Warrior. Was a bit dissappointed when I started using Shadow Warrior because it seems quite weak but now im quite enjoying it. The class isnt very good 1vs1 but in scenarios and RvR I can make a big difference. Also got into talisman making (lvl62) and cultivating (lvl178), finding it hard to get fragments at the moment for talisman making so its costing me on the auctions.

Past MMO Experience: Played lot of FPS games including Tribes series of games, got into that at a competitive level. After Tribes I started playing Star Wars Galaxies (SWG) which I played from launch for a few years and joined a nice guild which im still part of gave up on SWG after Sony made a load of changes (the NGE). Tried a couple of other MMO's such as Rappelz but never really got into them - never played WoW.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Friends with sorceren in real life and ive done RvR and scenarios with quite a few of the BOD players.

Tell us about yourself: I Live in the north of England and work in website development, my work hours are flexible. Usually im online late at night, but I can be on earlier if there is events arranged. I am mostly interested in the RvR aspects of WAR which BOD seem to be too, ive had quite a lot of guild invites but none seem as well organised or as large a scale to BOD.

Rodein

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Vandire Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:28 pm

Accepted mate Smile Contact me, Haggard or Kayuga in-game for an invite.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down