Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Oldburne Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:48 pm

Hi Guys,

Your Name: Wolfgang

Your age: Young 58

Nationality: British loc EALING, lONDON

Character Name: Oldburner

Level: time of posting lvl 8

Class: Bright Wizard

Past MMO Experience: UO (2yrs) Eve on Line approx 2yrs, Guild Wars spasmodcally, WoW since release. 70 warrior and 70 Troll priestess and alts anonomous Smile)(now dead to me since about June this year) DAOC for a few months. AOC on release but could not get into it. Lotro(still playing)

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: No. was quite a coincidence really, as I was browsing the server forum, whilst in game, 2 comps Smile, and went to the guild section,as I navigated to this page got a tell in game from Clint advertising the Guild and whisper for an invite. So here I am Smile. Not whispered Clint yet but will do once I have made this application Smile

Tell us about yourself: Well, I am an old fart who is addicted to playing on line games and have been messing with computers and games since the ZX spectrum and Vic 20. I am a retired copper but still at work, nicking shoplifters, as am always skint. Divorce is an expensive passtime lol. I am on line most evenings and at the weekends. But the evening time is mainly after 9pm as I finish work most nights at 8pm. I am a Guild orientated player and will always put the Guild first rather than myself, and I am not a Guild Hopper, in Wow was in the same Guild my whole time playing, Wraiths & Strays, great family Guild. In Lotro am in The Grumpy Old Gits, again great Guild, Lol Bah Humbug, am not that grumpy. What drew me to your site was your Guild name and the fact you are looking for casual players as well as hard core.

I am on line a lot yes, but I would not call myself hardcore, I play for enjoyment and to see that everyone I team up with has a good time too. I could not give a shit about ingame items, other than to advance my characters in a timely and patient manner, as I like the journey in any MMO I stick with and not the rush to reach top level.

I love the thrill of pvp albeit I would not say I am a top class pvper, I just like cracking another players head Smile, even if I die in the process. I have used TS and am very familiar with it, have also used vent before too, but not as much, so am a just a bit ofay with that too.

Sorry for the waffle but I do tend to do that some times, so hope I will get an invite and get to know some good gaming friends Smile

Wolfgang/Oldburner

Oldburne

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Oldburne Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:53 pm

Lol, must be my age, the invite I got whilst typing this was from another Guild, so ignore that part of my application Smile

Wolfgang/Oldburner

Oldburne

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:18 pm

Oldburne wrote:Lol, must be my age, the invite I got whilst typing this was from another Guild, so ignore that part of my application Smile

Wolfgang/Oldburner

Lmao, I was reading this and thinking "who the fuck in Clint?!" Razz Great application mate, gladly accepted. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down