Go down

An application Empty An application

Post  Tarot on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:24 am

Your Name: Serge (Sergiu)

Your age: 27

Nationality: Romanian

Character Name: TAROT

Renown Rank: 5

Class: Ironbreaker. I do intend on playing this class to the RR80 and beyond. As for the style of playing pretty much I’ll consider which role fits best for my party/guild at any given time. The way I see it an Ironbreaker has mainly two choices: A defensively spec but Offensive tank – also known as a ‘Linebreaker’ and an offensively spec but defensive tank (protecting the back lines and healers/casters) also known as a ‘Guardian’. I do intend to collect 2 sets of gear for the both roles, so I can be as effective as possible in my role. If somehow with time I find I’ll favor one over the other, I’ll definitely speak up.

Past MMO Experience:
Started with the Anarchy Online, a few months is Eve, in beta for Guild Wars.
Played WoW since it’s start in Europe. A few of my ‘achievements’ in WoW will consider of: getting pvp rank 11 in WOW-vanilla; getting “Gladiator” in Season 1 with a newly shiny Blood Elf Paladin! As far as the raiding goes I was a Naxx geared mage with lots of hours of raiding. Starting with the TBC my interest in raiding declined, and for a few months concentrated on pvp. In the end.. WoW wasn’t any longer the game for me so I slowly let it go till the point that I will not go back for WotLK.
Warhammer Online: I started WAR with the open beta, then at prelaunch I created a DoK on Eltharion server. At the moment he’s lvl 22, rr 18. But although I do like the lore behind the Destruction factions ( I do have a Warhammer Fantasy Battle – dark elf army), I cannot stand with the ‘dominating by numbers’ situation so as usually I’ll go for the underdog (call me a champion of the lost causes..Razz). So I rerolled a Witch Hunter on Clar Karond server – at the moment lvl 20, rr 17. Then into the picture got Mojo that just dragged me after him on his new server – you cannot just say ‘No’ to Mojo..Razz

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: As already stated Mojomajojo and to some extend Rai.

Tell us about yourself: Usually I have a healthy sense of humor, a smart and sharp sarcasm, and a child like enthusiasm to all cool new shiny things. Most of it I keep to myself, but if you get any closer there’s enough to share for everyone. I love to pvp, and constantly improve my skills. AlsoI like games, new worlds and stories. Will always listen to a good story, and even at my age I play all day long (even my job includes playing!). I might soon change my job but I’m sure that in a way or another I’ll still find a way to play and listen.. and I’d really like to have more people to tell them about my games and stories..

Thank you.
Tarot
Tarot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

An application Empty Re: An application

Post  Mojomajojo on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:00 am

GG Serj Very Happy He is a great guy and a very good team player. I really hope he will get in Smile if you ask me he will be a great addition to the guild.

Good luck with the application Smile

Mojomajojo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:37 pm

Congratulations, your application has been accepted!

Send a whisper to Vandire, Haggard or Kayuga for an invite.

Please register your in-game character name on the forum if you have not done so yet.

Welcome to Black Orc Down!
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

View user profile http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down