Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your Name: James Warfield

Go down

Your Name: James Warfield Empty Your Name: James Warfield

Post  Balor Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:44 am

Your Name: James Warfield
Your age: 23

Nationality: English

Character Name: Balor

Renown Rank: 18

Class: Bright Wizard is my main, and I am currently specced for extra dmg on my DoT spells, I'm quite happy with this spec as during PvP I often top the scoreboard in both dmg and killing blows in most scenario games.

Past MMO Experience: Right well, where to start. I played WoW since beta, have a lvl 70 Warlock and shaman, both with very high-end gear, with alot of raid time clocked onto them, since those golden days I have tried my hand at many an MMO including LOTR, Tabula Rasa, Guild Wars, Age of Conan, each time they failed to really hook me as WoW had done, for me WAR is by far the best MMO since WoW and will get my undivided attention even after Lich King is released.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Alas, no. I have had the good fortune of raiding with a couple with you I believe on keeps and scenario games, but the main reason I am applying is that you seem like a great bunch guys who have their house in order. Oh and I think the chap that came up with the guild name deserves a friggin' medal.

Tell us about yourself: Well I'm a geek to the core (my £2500 Alienware desktop PC is testament to this), I love MMO games and FPS games, I'm bit of movie buff, I like reading and writing fiction, I'm in fulltime work as a marketing executive in based Northampton, and have a fetish for women dressed as super heroes.... judge me if you must.

I know you guys said you’re pretty full but… well… /Puppy dog eyes

Balor

Back to top Go down

Your Name: James Warfield Empty Re: Your Name: James Warfield

Post  Vandire Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:32 am

Humour, maturity, charm. How could I turn this app down? Wink Accepted. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum