Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WP apply form Zydox

2 posters

Go down

WP apply form Zydox Empty WP apply form Zydox

Post  zydox Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:16 pm

Mathias, 28, Sweden
Character: Zydox
Rank 22
Renown 13
Class: WP. Grace spec with +WILLPOWER gear
Past MMO: Played WoW as an undead priest for 2 years.
Do I know anyone in B O D? Nope...
About myself: Live and work in stockholm for a telecommunications company. I'm a senior developer/business analyst :-)

Last edited by zydox on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just dinged 22)

zydox

Back to top Go down

WP apply form Zydox Empty Re: WP apply form Zydox

Post  Vandire Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:05 pm

I need to know more about your MMO experience and yourself to accept you mate.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  zydox Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:15 am

Past MMO experience:
Played an undead priest on Lightning's Blade PvP server. Wasnt into raiding, just did it for the PvP... Open world pvp, 2vs2 and 3vs3 arena, battlegrounds. But jumping people or getting jumped out in the world was the best :-) Played to lvl 70 but didn't really have time to do instances, I just did PvP. I played a Shadow Priest but when arena came I respecced discpline/shadow to buff my mage/hunter companions.
I also played several alts, hunter to 47, shaman to 50 among the noteworthy. I am a capable healer and like the healing role, as it is one of the most challenging. But it will be even more challenging (than a WoW Holy Priest) with my WP, and I like that.

On WAR I'm a dedicated Order player and loving my WP. I am 100% for team work, I have a long history of FPS teamwork games such as UT (instagib CTF baby) or more recent games such as Team Fortress 2. It is my strong opinion that everyone needs to play for the team and according to their role in Warhammer as well: scenarios, keeps and RvR.

More about myself:
I work on IT projects such as system development and system enhancements. On my spare time I try to play as much Warhammer as possible, but I have a girlfriend that doesn't like me spending too much time there. I'm usually online 1-2h per day at least. What else is relevant? I do some cross country MTB, enjoy 80's movies because they are so bad they actually rock. I talk a lot in-game and in chats, and an extreme stats gay and equipment optimizer.

If you only want 5h/day gamers then I'm not your man. I'm a more casual player, that don't find questing immensely funny and long for lvl 40 so I can stop grinding and focus on PvP. Not to say I can't LEVEL to 40 on PvP only... Smile

zydox

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:14 am

Ok, would you still be able to attend guild events? Most are 7pm GMT onwards.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

Back to top Go down

WP apply form Zydox Empty guild events

Post  zydox Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:50 am

Not sure what that is or what do you do in them...? Like taking over keeps etc?

It would be great. What is the minimum/recommended number of times you want members to participate? Do you have a schedule I can book when I can join, etc?

zydox

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:55 am

Keep sieges, premade scenarios, lairs etc. Yeh we have a guild calendar in game, a couple of times a week is fine.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  zydox Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:34 am

Seems like everyone else who applied got insta-approval even though some had less rank/renown rank. Maybe I smell or something? Razz

Anyway, I think it sounds GREAT and would love to participate some time. But maybe we should chill a bit if it feels weird.

I hope I'm welcome to apply in the future instead.

Edit: Aw man, would love to participate in your pre-mades... Is it ventrilo based or do you normally skip voice? I think I could contribute to your team.

zydox

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:43 am

Ventrilo aye. Accepted, contact me in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down