Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treecat, Level 15 Dwarf RP.

Go down

Treecat, Level 15 Dwarf RP. Empty Treecat, Level 15 Dwarf RP.

Post  Treecat Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:34 pm

Your Name: Stu
Your age: 19
Nationality: English
Character Name: Treecat
Level: 15
Class: Rune Priest
Past MMO Experience: I played WoW on and off until last October, during which I was in the top PvP guild as a flag carrier aka Druid at 60/70, and also MT for another guild at 70 with my Warrior. I once played Tibia for all of 10 minutes, but the less said about that the better...

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Nope.

Tell us about yourself: Well, I live in East Yorkshire, just outside of Hull. In terms of ingame I enjoy PvP, aslong as its with people who actually decide to play the scenario instead of the good old game of smash smash kill kill, which while fun, doesn't really achieve much other than easy RP+XP for Destro. I like to mix my PvP with a bit of PvE, and reckon I'm a pretty reliable healer for both purposes.
Out of game I like to go watch my local football team (Hull City, duh), and I try to get to as many away games as possible. I also work for a company that makes caravans, boring as hell, but pays my way so it's not all bad.

Cheers for your time.

Treecat

Back to top Go down

Treecat, Level 15 Dwarf RP. Empty Re: Treecat, Level 15 Dwarf RP.

Post  Vandire Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:22 am

Accepted, give me a shout ingame Smile
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down