Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banglor and Althuin

2 posters

Go down

Banglor and Althuin Empty Banglor and Althuin

Post  Banglor Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:53 pm

Hello,
Me and a friend takes the chance to apply even if you say you're full for the time beeing.

Your Name: Fredrik

Your age:32

Nationality: Swedish

Character Name: Archmage: Althuin, Warrior Priest: Zan

Renown Rank: 10 / 10

Class: I will mostlikely balance my characters between dps and heal until I reach lvl 40. What I'll decide on then will depend on what's neeed. I have not decided on which of my charcters that will be my main, I will probably level them in parallell for the time beeing. This far I have noticed that these two careers both have good surviveability. I've also tried most of the Order careers and a few destruction careers during the open beta

Past MMO Experience: Played WoW from the very begning and finally quit a year back with 2 lvl 70 and a couple of 60-65:ers. Kharazan is as far as I got raid vice, The guild I was suddenly disbanded even if we made really good progress. Tried a few other guilds but got tired of imature people. Did quite a bit of BG but never really liked the arena. Chars: Mage, Warrior, Shaman, Priest, Hunter
I've also played EVE online on and of since 2004, some PvP experience from there from way back in the days. These days I mostly do industry stuff.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Not at this time no.

Tell us about yourself: Good humoured mature and dedicated swedish player who has got a real life as well that needs some attention now and then. This far I really enjoy RvR and scenarios and hope that premade guild groups can do som real difference. This game as got loads of potential and I really think guilds is the way to go to do stuff that others will remember. I basically enjoy doing stuff together with people and have a common goal!

A very good real life and in game friend of mine is also interested in joining, as you understand we come as a pair...

Your Name: Tomas

Your age: 30

Nationality: Swedish

Character Name: Engineer: Banglor, Ironbreaker:Bhogor

Renown Rank: I would guess he's something like 10 / 8 or so.

Class: Tomas first tried and engineer but wasn't that satisfied with the dps and decided to reroll as a IB. From what I've understood he really enjoys the IB. He's also trying to figure out how to maximize the dmg out put from the engineer. He will most likely level the both a bit further before any definite descision.

Past MMO Experience: Tomas have been playing wow quite a lot and have raided most places including MC and BT. He's got several lvl 70's and has played as Hunter, Rogue, Priest and more. He's much experience from BG:s and done quite a bit of arena fighting.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: No, not any one I'm aware of.

Tell us about yourself: Tomas is a mature, balanced and dedicated guy. He get's a job, and makes sure he excels at it. Just as me he's got a real life that interfers now and then. He's basically a very nice guy if you ask me, the rest you'll have to ask him yourselves!

Our hope is that BOD will be a mature and friendly guild were people respect each other and enjoy themselves. It is also very important that you remember that it's "just" a game, real life has got to come first. That said, wer really love this game will play it a lot! Our goal would be to contribute as much as possible to make BOD a guild that other guilds on this server and other servers look up to, then we've succeded!

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Regards,

Fredrik (and Tomas)

Banglor

Back to top Go down

Banglor and Althuin Empty Re: Banglor and Althuin

Post  Morix Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:47 pm

Gl with the apply guys Very Happy
Give more players from sweden Razz !

Morix

Back to top Go down

Post  tgegrtey Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:52 am

Give more players from sweden
Yeah coz more monged people raping the english language is totally what's needed.

tgegrtey

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:03 am

tgegrtey wrote:
Give more players from sweden
Yeah coz more monged people raping the english language is totally what's needed.

And "coz" is sooo the Queen's English, right? Wink
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 am

Sorry guys but we're a bit full at the moment. If things change I'll contact you in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum