Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killso - Bright Wizard

Go down

Killso - Bright Wizard Empty Killso - Bright Wizard

Post  Killso Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:46 am

Your Name: Nathan

Your age:17

Nationality:Northern Irish

Character Name:Killso

Renown Rank:17

Class: (Include here how you plan to spec your class, e.g. DPS Warrior Priest or Healing Warrior Priest. If you're not sure, then just say so ):

Atm i am planning on doing a DoT Bright Wizard.. this could change tho.

Past MMO Experience: (Tell us how far you got in these games, e.g. If you played WoW, how far did you get in the Arena? Or what raid instances do you have experience in?):

My first mmo was WoW, played since release, i have cleared all instances from and up to black temple on a feral druid, search Twinspazy in the wow armory to see my gear Razz also have xp with a MS warrior in the 1700 bracket. (The gear on my druid might be messed up because I do not play WoW anymore and I let my friends muck about on the account and they don't really know anything about feral gear ;D)

I also played AoC when it was released I was one of the first Herald of Xolti's on the server, I played the first raid instance in Aoc (Can't remember name). My guild was one of the top of not the best on the server it was called 'Server Police'

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?:

Well i have played with Haggard, Oldrin and a few others.. don't know if they would call me friends but i hope so ;D

Tell us about yourself:

Atm i am studying for my AS levels Razz in school. I <3 playing mmos. Even since WoW I have always been leaning on the PvP side. The reasons why i raided was to get gear for PvP, but then came resilence and meh.. got addicted to raided and continued through TBC raiding.

Killso

Back to top Go down

Killso - Bright Wizard Empty Re: Killso - Bright Wizard

Post  Vandire Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:43 pm

Accepted. Talk to me in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down