Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your opinion!

+3
Vulcin
Tisdale
Morrodar
7 posters

Go down

Your opinion! Empty Your opinion!

Post  Morrodar Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:20 am

What do you guys think about server merges, i hear negative and positive things being said about it what do YOU think?
Morrodar
Morrodar

Back to top Go down

Your opinion! Empty Re: Your opinion!

Post  Tisdale Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:35 am

if it helps on the scenarios, im up for it.
I hate during the day I can be in que for scenarios for hours.
I mostly work during the evening and nights, so most of my play time is during the day..
My renown rank is starting to fall behind Sad
I know on the bigger servers, theres scenarios all the time.
It would also be nice with a more balanced orvr, in tier 2 desto owns it all, and when ever we take a point or a keep destro is there right away defending it, and camping it the next couple of hours.
Tisdale
Tisdale

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrodar Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:06 am

Oh come on guys must be more then just Tisdale who has an honest opinion, make a contribution to this topic! Smile
The lack of people is an issue and this MIGHT be one of the solutions to it so bring forth your opinions and facts!
Morrodar
Morrodar

Back to top Go down

Post  Vulcin Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:23 am

Well there wont be any server merges, tbh we are screwed because the server transfer is from high/low servers to medium server, our server is seen as medium and thus we cant move out. Our only hope is people from the low servers will merge to our server as the ones on the high servers dont have any reason to move. One of the other order guilds on our server is thinking of rerolling on eltharion, mor du kai (mind spelling) is a destruction guild here that rerolled eltharion. Our numbers are dropping fast, I fear for this server now. I dont think I want to reroll yet again, but the more I read about the matter it seems to be the only/best solution.

PS: If anyone does decide to reroll, let the guild know to see if anyone else would want to reroll too, that way at least we would still be together.
If I do reroll, it will most likely be order on Eltharion.

- Peace

Vulcin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystical Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:49 am

I am fairly sure that everyone who has reached level 40 now has an alt on another server.

I hoping for a transfer so I can get both my characters on the same server.

Join me (Ghostly) on eltharon

Mystical

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrodar Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:06 am

Wait so is Eltharion the highest populated server? because i only see medium and low populated servers...
Morrodar
Morrodar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lothildon Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:14 pm

I joined war with some friends and we'll all decide together if we reroll or not. I wouldn't mind doing it if it meant a better gaming experience.

Still hope that this server will be saved though
Lothildon
Lothildon

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrodar Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:08 am

If me and my mates reroll we will be destro, its just way more fun the quests arn't boring i mean the orcs get shoot from a catapult xD and they look way better then the elf White Lion. :/
Morrodar
Morrodar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fortis Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:01 am

TBH, after the convos in guild chat last night, I just rolled a destro in Eltharion to have a look around. Starting area was absolutely teeming with people who'd transferred from FP.

We've gotta make a decision, are we gonna transfer as Order to another server ? If so which ? Also, if we are gonna have a Destro splinter guild as discussed last night, where's it gonna be ?

Fortis

Back to top Go down

Post  Hattoria Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:00 am

I rolled a BW today, and man what a change. prolly around 10-15 secs waittime for Scenarios, around 20 open parties anywhere you walk and people asking for more people on public quests all the time. Cant recall last time I saw someone else when I was farming PQ's.

I chose Order tho, some (many?) went destruction.

Hattoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum