Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archmage app

2 posters

Go down

Archmage app Empty Archmage app

Post  Majjins Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:39 am

Your Name: Jens

Your age: 31

Nationality: sweden

Character Name: Majjins

Renown Rank: 33

Class: Archmage

Past MMO Experience: Played wow from start and have always raid alot, was far in naxx pre tbc and only KJ left in tbc, played Shaman(resto) latest and for some reason i love to heal, been playing hunter and rogue earlier. I plan to stick to healing all the way with my archmage and planing to get the most out of the game with this character. Just so you know im realy active and always do my best, but im not a "chatty" person so to say, i do communicate but i dont use to participate in general discussions etc, wich is strange since im a realy social person irl. so its not a longshot im not the one who start up things and lead but im always up for anything, so just say my name and ill be there.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: nope

Tell us about yourself: I work from home and not realy full time, so i have plenty of time to play (lvl my archmage up in less then 3 weeks), so my major interest is ofc warhammer(use to be wow), other then that i workout and run alot to stay fit so my girlfriend wont get bored on me playing to much, so as long as im fit she will probl live with that i play to much Very Happy .

As some of you might know im a member in ara veritas guild and its a realy nice guild and good peaple, i dont have any good argues for leaving them more then that i want be where things happens, most of ara veritas is stuck in t3 still.

Majjins

Back to top Go down

Archmage app Empty Re: Archmage app

Post  Vandire Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:28 am

Congratulations, your application has been accepted!

Send a whisper to Vandire, Haggard or Kayuga for an invite.

Please register your in-game character name on the forum if you have not done so yet.

Welcome to Black Orc Down!
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down