Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mojomajojo Bright Wizard application

3 posters

Go down

Mojomajojo Bright Wizard application Empty Mojomajojo Bright Wizard application

Post  Mojomajojo Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:43 am

Your Name: Alex

Your age: 24

Nationality: Romanian

Character Name: Mojomajojo

Renown Rank: 4 ( Not for long Smile )

Class: BW as much dmg as i can Smile.

Past MMO Experience: I played WoW since 04/03/05 till today with the usual breaks that everyone has. Mostly i liked doing PVP with my mage (http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Zenedar&n=Mojomajojo) i reached rank 10 when i was going for GM. Instances done: All the classic ones and in BC: SSC, TK. During the breaks from wow i played Anarchy online and Eve but not for very long just a few months.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Raiden / Kahela

Tell us about yourself: I am an avid PVP player this is one of the reasons i joined WAR since the PVP in WoW is going no where. Also i consider myself a team player and always there when anyone needs my help.

Even though i just started playing WAR i hope you guys take my application in to consideration and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for your time,
Mojomajojo

Mojomajojo

Back to top Go down

Mojomajojo Bright Wizard application Empty Re: Mojomajojo Bright Wizard application

Post  Kalanair Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:59 am

This guy was from my Server on WoW and Esks for that matter. Considered him a very good mage myself and if you are taking on any Bright Wizards at all I recommend him if hes anything like he was on WoW then he wont be half bad at all Razz

Kalanair

Back to top Go down

Mojomajojo Bright Wizard application Empty Re: Mojomajojo Bright Wizard application

Post  Mojomajojo Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:37 pm

Kalanair wrote:This guy was from my Server on WoW and Esks for that matter. Considered him a very good mage myself and if you are taking on any Bright Wizards at all I recommend him if hes anything like he was on WoW then he wont be half bad at all Razz

Hey Kalanir thx for the support Smile I never knew my skills as a mage were so recognized Razz.

Anyway today I created an Archamge to see how the healer class is and I got in loved over it it’s nothing like the healers in wow (you can actually kill stuff lol). So if you guys need a healer get Enelle (level 6 already and growing fast) Smile. I will still level the mage but it will be as an alt.

Cheers,
Mojomajojo

Mojomajojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:22 am

Accepted, we need healers Wink Contact me, Haggard or Kayuga in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down