Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow is expanding

Go down

shadow is expanding Empty shadow is expanding

Post  Yavymaia Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:56 am

Your Name: Paul

Your age: 25

Nationality: Polish

Character Name: Yavymaia

Renown Rank: 23

Class: Shadow Warrior Skirmish [respecialization is no problem...]

Past MMO Experience: I played WoW 3 years in pve guilds [since small steps 10 raids to end gaming 25...] then a bit Ago of Conan [known as age of bug]
[with friend we ware playing two assasins PING and PONG... but in the end the game didnt give us enought atmosphere, mechanic... and Fun]

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: No

Tell us about yourself:

Greetings.

My name is Paul, im 25 y old, I live in Chesterfield in England. Spending my time
and efforts on drinking, playing mmos and rpg's [Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay mmm], watching anything that can be downloaded,
trying to make live as simple as possible Smile
Im working in wooden-boxes company [ using nailgun everyday - im qualified if u need guy with aim ;P and shooting experience:P]
Live could be really funny if no small guy named Dengar. He probably gonna send You application aswell...
he is looser [giggle] , but can sacrifice his time and abilities to any game ,and with all due respect I recommend him as , Big Boom Body with Creativity in Booms [did I say he like making BIG BOOMS?] Smile just give him a match Razz...
Im looking for fun in this game... with respecting other guildmates or order players
and disrespecting ANY Destruction Piece of Meat I gonna see...

Im looking forward for ure response,

Regards Paul

Yavymaia

Back to top Go down

shadow is expanding Empty Re: shadow is expanding

Post  Vandire Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Accepted. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down