Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuscillia - White Lion

2 posters

Go down

Fuscillia - White Lion Empty Fuscillia - White Lion

Post  Fuscilli Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:39 pm

Your age: Matt Holland

Nationality: English

Character Name: Fuscillia

Renown Rank: 11

Class: (Include here how you plan to spec your class, e.g. DPS Warrior Priest or Healing Warrior Priest. If you're not sure, then just say so ) White Lion. Currently I'm specced to Path Of The Hunter, although can change that easilly enough.

Past MMO Experience: (Tell us how far you got in these games, e.g. If you played WoW, how far did you get in the Arena? Or what raid instances do you have experience in?) I played WoW for almost 2 years. I got into raiding a while ago, although I haven't really played it recently. I raided up to, and including, Mount Hyjal.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Sam (Thorgras), Liam (Kalanair) and Harry (Nuclear) are in BoD. They're all real-life friends, with Sam living in Sheffield and Liam and Harry in Morcambe.

Tell us about yourself: I'm a friendly guy, and very talkative at times. I do also quieten up and can be quite serious when the need arises (raiding on WoW).
I'm 22, living in Sheffield, I have a full-time job as IT Administrator, and a girlfriend who is pregnant, so I do have some real-life commitments.
I'm generally on WAR most evenings, although weekends, I tend not to be on.
I've played with a few BoD members, mostly on Keep Sieges and whatnot, and seem to be very friendly.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post (my favourite subject to talk about is me, funnily enough)

Fuscilli

Back to top Go down

Fuscillia - White Lion Empty Re: Fuscillia - White Lion

Post  Morix Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:53 pm

Gl with your apply m8 Very Happy

Morix

Back to top Go down

Fuscillia - White Lion Empty Re: Fuscillia - White Lion

Post  Vandire Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Accepted. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Vandire