Go down

Tenack application

Post  Tenandra on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:14 am

Your Name: (First name will suffice)

Your age:41

Nationality:British

Character Name: Tenack

Renown Rank:6

Class: Ironbreaker, i will obviously spec him to tank, main aim in rvr will be too keep the squidgys busy making sure they are healing themselves, or running away whilst the rest of the team concentrate on the DPS players. Obviously i have not fully utilised this class to the full yet

Past MMO Experience: Emm, i have been in EvE online for over 3 years, recently desired a change of game. In that game i played a caldari player with a -10 sec as a pirate. Also i have been involved in some of the largest 0.0 battles known in eve playing alongside the likes of BOB and G later to become D2. I have some firsts in that game such as one of the first to be DD by a titan. one of the first group of players to bring down a carrier etc.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Nope, but i hope too

Tell us about yourself: I play activily enjoy PVP, and other facets of the mmo games. Mature, a team player, enjoy using voice comms and know when to shut up secure the hatches and do what is expected of my character. You will find that i enjoy, learning the game mechanics, and will as i get more familier with things enjoy discussing and trying out new things whether that is to try a different spec or a new tactic in team.

i know you guys are not recruiting tanks at present i am in no rush and will await untill such times as the dorrs are open again.

regards
tenandra

Tenandra

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tenack application

Post  Vandire on Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:30 am

You sound like a good asset to the guild, accepted. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Admin

View user profile http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down