Go down

Recruitment Application - Afterlife

Post  Afterlif on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:35 am

Your Name: Sotiris

Your age: 30

Nationality: Greek

Character Name: Afterlife

Renown Rank: 5

Class: Bright Wizard... I plan to follow the Path of Immolation when it's time, i always like the idea to do damage over time, and i think it'll be more efficient for a group of people, especially when fighting a boss and have to move all the time. Leaving a DoT on them is always better than trying to cast spells, move a little, try to cast spells again, e.t.c. I'm not sure if that's the case with warhammer though. I'll have to look into it in action to decide Very Happy .

Past MMO Experience: As most of you, i played WoW. I got a level70 druid (horde side) on a pve server (Eonar). I have some other chars as well in Eonar, but nothing important to talk about. I also played some toons in pvp realms, but nothing special (lvl50 priest and lvl45 warlock). I've seen everything up to Black Temple (Karabor, Supremus and Akama down) with the druid, and most of the raids i've been as tank, dps and healer. But i feel it's time to move on, and that's why i bought warhammer... eager to see more mmo:).

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Actually i do... that's what made me apply even if i know that recruitments are down for the moment. I know Oceana (thanos) and Domugreena. They are real life friends for many years (15 years, maybe more.... damn, i'm old)...

Tell us about yourself: I am married, i like to travel, i like to play... and i'm having my fingers crossed atm, to get in black orc down:)

Afterlif

Back to top Go down

Re: Recruitment Application - Afterlife

Post  Vandire on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:58 am

Three real life friends in the guild? How could I turn you down? Wink Accepted mate. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Admin

View user profile http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down