Go down

Nuclear - Engineer App

Post  Nuclear on Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:03 am

Your Name: Harry

Your age: 19

Nationality: English (Lancashire)

Character Name: Nuclear

Renown Rank: 11

Class: I am currently following the path of the grenadier, as it seems to best suit my play style. I plan to partially follow the path of the rifleman at some point, as some skills fit into my combo's very well (Acid Bombs + mass Corp dmg ftw). The way i am currently playing seems to be working extremely well, i put up a good fight in RvR, and am often a top contributor in PvE. As i am new to WAR, and therefore do not fully understand how the end game will pan out, my play style my change in the future, but as of now, i am very happy with the way things are going.

Past MMO Experience: Whilst i don't have much WoW experience, i have been playing MMO's since i was 11. I spent 4 years playing anarchy online before finally realizing i was no longer enjoying it, due to the poor end game content and lack of decent development. I then moved to a relatively unknown 2D rpg called Dransik which is based on open pvp. I spent a large amount of time rising to the top on this game, and have gained alot of experience from it, giving me excellent teamwork and communication. I have led many a large battle, using tactics and skill to overcome the opposition, and winning with honor. After trying a variety of different rpg's recently, i jumped to WAR and haven't looked back. It suits my need for intense pvp combat, and provides a fun PvE experience which will hopefully last a long time.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Both Kalanair and Thorgras are irl friends of mine, and have recently joined. Aside from this, haven't actually spoken to anyone to my knowledge.

Tell us about yourself: I'm currently studying Computer Systems and Software Engineering at the University of York, going into my 2nd year. I like to balance serious gaming with a relatively active social life, which i have managed to do very well in the past. I am very much into music, largely different genre's of metal, but straying into lighter rock and indie at times. I enjoy computing in general, having a good laugh with mates, and generally anything that results in a good time.

Nuclear

Back to top Go down

Re: Nuclear - Engineer App

Post  Vandire on Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:54 am

Accepted due to real life friends and maturity. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Admin

View user profile http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum