Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorgras, Dwarf Rune Priest closed recruitment App

3 posters

Go down

Thorgras, Dwarf Rune Priest closed recruitment App Empty Thorgras, Dwarf Rune Priest closed recruitment App

Post  Thorgras Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:07 am

While recruitment is closed I thought i'd try my luck with applying to you fellas.

Your Name: Sam Cannon

Your age: 21

Nationality: English, from Sheffield

Character Name: Thorgras

Renown Rank: 13

Class: I'm a Rune Priest at the moment, I enjoy being a healing class and its a great challenge. In all honesty i know not a great deal about warhammer online at this moment in time so which mastery tree is best for me is probably something i'll have to experiment in. Currently travelling up the path of Grungi as it appears to buff spells i use quite often at this moment in time.

Past MMO Experience: I've had a long history with WoW and experienced a fair deal. My first character was a troll hunter Pre TBC. cleared MC, ZG and did up to chromaggus in BWL. Then i left the game for various reasons such as exams and general burnout. With TBC i made a Holy Paladin and up to 2 months ago had cleared all raid content up to 3/6 in SWP.

The troll hunter was of the Blood Guard rank. In arenas i found getting silenced constantly as a Paladin too frustrating since i could do nothing but twiddle my damn thumbs, and my other 70, a feral druid was a hard combination with a warrior, or perhaps i just suck Razz. Played a fair few matches of arena but it was never my cup of tea.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: I recognise names via the Warhammer alliance forums and possibly seen some members bombing around empire tier 2 but i've never actually spoken to any of you in game as of yet.

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 21 year old student living in Sheffield. I'm in my 3rd year of my degree at Sheffield Hallam University studying Applied Computing. Quite a big gamer spending most of my evenings on games and other hobbies include ale drinking, football, History and i used to collect and paint Warhammer tabletop stuff ( Ogre kingdoms and Tyranids among other small collections)

As far as a guy is concerned i'm quite a decent fella, helpfull and will do my best to help out. I'm quite shy at first and can't promise i'll fill chats with reams to look at but with time i think i can become a valued member of the team.

Also while i have previously mentioned i am a university student and this is my final year. There may be periods in which i need to focus on my studies as they must of course come first ( no offense ) . While I would be as active as I could be I hope you can appreciate there may be times of lesser attendance.

well if you managed to read all of that ( phew ). I hope you liked what you saw and thanks for your time.

Thorgras

Back to top Go down

Thorgras, Dwarf Rune Priest closed recruitment App Empty Re: Thorgras, Dwarf Rune Priest closed recruitment App

Post  Morix Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:21 am

Gl with your apply m8 Very Happy

Morix

Back to top Go down

Thorgras, Dwarf Rune Priest closed recruitment App Empty Re: Thorgras, Dwarf Rune Priest closed recruitment App

Post  Vandire Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:34 am

Accepted for trial, we're in need of some good healers. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down