WH Gauna applying though you closed the door

Go down

WH Gauna applying though you closed the door Empty WH Gauna applying though you closed the door

Post  Gauna on Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:55 am

Your Name: Sami

Your age: 31

Nationality: Finnish

Character Name: Gauna

Renown Rank: 8

Class: Witch Hunter. Well there is not much to write here. I am here to dish out as much damage as I can. Planning to spec 0/10/15 and will respec until I find the build that suites best for pvp and my style of play (running around like a headless chicken smashing the keyboard).

Past MMO Experience: Tried AoC but did not like it, tried Lotro but did not like it. I have been playing WoW since the Europe launch and have a couple lvl 70 char. I used to be the hunter officer in the pre-TBC guild that raided MC/BWL/AQ40 and tickled the bosses in NAXX. I started playing more casually when TBC was released and now I have cancelled my account so I can spend my few hours of gaming time in WAR.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Not yet.

Tell us about yourself: I am 31 years old and I work as a systems engineer in an IT company. I am married and have a child so my gaming time will start around 6 GMT after my over active son goes to bed. ATM I don't have any other hobbies than WAR but I also love good movies and having a couple pints with my buddies.

A bit short but I like to keep things simple. Ask me more if you are interested.

- Sami/Gauna

Gauna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WH Gauna applying though you closed the door Empty Re: WH Gauna applying though you closed the door

Post  Vandire on Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:01 am

Due to your experience and maturity, I'm going to give you a trial. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

View user profile http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down