Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WH Gauna applying though you closed the door

2 posters

Go down

WH Gauna applying though you closed the door Empty WH Gauna applying though you closed the door

Post  Gauna Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:55 am

Your Name: Sami

Your age: 31

Nationality: Finnish

Character Name: Gauna

Renown Rank: 8

Class: Witch Hunter. Well there is not much to write here. I am here to dish out as much damage as I can. Planning to spec 0/10/15 and will respec until I find the build that suites best for pvp and my style of play (running around like a headless chicken smashing the keyboard).

Past MMO Experience: Tried AoC but did not like it, tried Lotro but did not like it. I have been playing WoW since the Europe launch and have a couple lvl 70 char. I used to be the hunter officer in the pre-TBC guild that raided MC/BWL/AQ40 and tickled the bosses in NAXX. I started playing more casually when TBC was released and now I have cancelled my account so I can spend my few hours of gaming time in WAR.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Not yet.

Tell us about yourself: I am 31 years old and I work as a systems engineer in an IT company. I am married and have a child so my gaming time will start around 6 GMT after my over active son goes to bed. ATM I don't have any other hobbies than WAR but I also love good movies and having a couple pints with my buddies.

A bit short but I like to keep things simple. Ask me more if you are interested.

- Sami/Gauna

Gauna

Back to top Go down

WH Gauna applying though you closed the door Empty Re: WH Gauna applying though you closed the door

Post  Vandire Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:01 am

Due to your experience and maturity, I'm going to give you a trial. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down