Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rank 20 Swordmaster

Go down

Rank 20 Swordmaster Empty Rank 20 Swordmaster

Post  Kalanair Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:12 pm

Your Name: (First name will suffice) Liam

Your age: 19

Nationality: English(Lancaster because I know you guys are from up north)

Character Name: Kalanair

Renown Rank: 11

Class: (Include here how you plan to spec your class, e.g. DPS Warrior Priest or Healing Warrior Priest. If you're not sure, then just say so Wink) Swordmaster. I plan to be speccing a mix between Hoeth and Vaul, I like the hoeth tree very much so I wont be speccing a full tanking spec but will still be bringing sword and board to the fight ^^

Past MMO Experience: (Tell us how far you got in these games, e.g. If you played WoW, how far did you get in the Arena? Or what raid instances do you have experience in?) WoW played a Priest and raided upto about 4 bosses in Naxxaramas, Twin emps AQ40 and cleared all before that aswell as a few world bosses. TBC came along and I lost interest so Casually raided Karazhan and Maggy/Gruul's and did some Arena though not seriously.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Nope But I hope to change that Smile

Tell us about yourself: Im a 19 year old Prison officer at Lancaster Farms Young Offenders Institute. My Work is tiring and stressful and can often result in a few bruises so I come home and look to relax and I cant think of any more relaxing way than to crush a few skulls. Been waiting for this game since it was announced back in 1999 and I have to say I havent been dissapointed with my wait yet! Couple of my RL friends came with me and we thought we would have a crack at a guild but it seems that a few of them are looking to be a bit casual. Theyre good friends and all but I want to explore everything this game has to offer with Good friendly people and unfortunately 10 of the North West's Best cant do that. I like to have a laugh and im terribly sarcastic with a good sense of humour but like to be serious in my play. So thats me in a nutshell, Look forward to hearing from you.

Kalanair

Kalanair

Back to top Go down

Rank 20 Swordmaster Empty Re: Rank 20 Swordmaster

Post  Vandire Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:15 pm

Great app. Accepted, contact me in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down