Application Pwent and Noin

Post  Pwent on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:59 pm

Your Name: Andrei

Your age: 20

Nationality: Romania

Character Name: Pwent

Level: 11

Class: Ironbreaker

Past MMO Experience: I have played WoW for about 4 years now, other than that I never missed up the chance to try a new MMO and be dissapointed(so far), LOTRO, Everquest II, Tabula Rasa, Guild Wars, Rage of Bonan and a bunch of Korean stuff too. I can probably scrub in a few more but suffice to say I haven't played any of these for more than the free month that comes with the game.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Yes..a work colleague of mine recommended the Black Orc Down..but he didn't tell me his character's name. I'll get back with that I guess Razz

Tell us about yourself: My real name is Andrei, I live in Bucharest Romania and at the moment I work as a QA tester(full-time job). Between job, girlfriend and friends I get a few free evenings each week that I can dedicate to playing the game, so you could say I'm a casual player, though I have played WoW hardcore untill about a year ago.

----------------------------------------------------

Your Name: Felix

Your age: 22

Nationality: Romanian

Character Name: Noin

Level: 12

Class: Warrior Priest

Past MMO Experience: Played World Of Warcraft for about 3 years, was doing BT before
the Zul'Aman patch when my 2 year old guild disbanded and I quit, remotely played,
Guild Wars, AoC, Everquest 2, LoTRO but none could hold my interest for very long.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: No one.

Tell us about yourself: 22 Studying to be a Networking guru I also dabble in digital
illustration other than that I'm your typical anime loving dude who enjoys a nice game.

----------------------------------------------------

The reason Noin and meself posted this as a double application is because we are real life friends and would like to stick together while playing WAR.

Regards
Pwent & Noin
Pwent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application Pwent and Noin

Post  Vandire on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Both accepted. Welcome to the guild Smile Contact me in game.
Vandire
Admin

View user profile http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down