Morix - shadow warrior

Go down

Morix - shadow warrior

Post  Morix - on Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:51 pm

Your Name: Jonas Ryen

Your age: 18

Nationality: Sweden

Character Name: Morix

Level: Atm 2 ( been struggling around on servers trying to find the right one, ended up in finuval plain that seems like the best one ). tho lvling here if this go well.

Class: Shadow warrior

Past MMO Experience: Have Played WoW for the last 3 1/2 years. Played PvE Hardcore and Got to m'uru in SWP before i got bored of it, wanted to do some PvP, tho wow aint fun, pvp wise. So sold the account and bought WAR. Before that i played some tibia Very Happy Also tried some AoC but got to 80 and there it took stop.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Nope, Talked some whit Zee just some miutes ago and he seems like an nice guy and so the guild.

Tell us about yourself: Im an 18 years old student that plays Soccer on and kinda high lvl, Like to play whit my computer. Other then that i like to spend some time whit my GF that ive been together whit last 6 years. Like to go out whit some freinds take some beer on the weekends.
Dont know what more to say , or what you would like to now more then i take this game seriuos, tired of PvE and want some real PvP. Always trying to do my best and improve.

P.S Tell me if ive missed something out.

Best regards Jonas.

Morix -

Back to top Go down

Re: Morix - shadow warrior

Post  Morix on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:16 pm

You guys i have found an other guild, that i will choose to join instead. i thank you for seeing my appliclation though.

Morix

Back to top Go down

Morix

Post  Morix on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:45 pm

who wrote that ?

i dident

The Real Morix here

Morix

Back to top Go down

Post  Morix on Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:56 pm

Oh my god how this guy is post as me, I am Real Morix and I didnt not post any of last 2 msgs. Ffs why people are doing these to me? I hope not your guild idea of joke, is not funny atm thanks,

Morix

Back to top Go down

Morix

Post  Morix on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:09 pm

Wth ? hmm, well talk to the officer online.

Morix

Back to top Go down

Post  Morix on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:22 pm

OMFG! So i log my char in and there is no gear, ffssss, some one has takened my pw from me and log in to delete gear! i know it must be same people as posting as me here, i hope they are not sending msgs ffs! why people cant just let me apply guild and have fun like all other!

Morix

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire on Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:25 pm

Umm, just register to the forums so people can't use your username, i'm locking this. Contact me in game if you want to apply.
Vandire
Admin

View user profile http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down