Black Orc Down Recruitment temporarily halted

Go down

Black Orc Down Recruitment temporarily halted Empty Black Orc Down Recruitment temporarily halted

Post  Kayuga on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:15 am

Hello prospective guildies.

Due to the current population problem on Finuval Plain, we believe it is unfair to keep recruiting players while the server is slowly dying/ is dead.

Both Order and Destro armies are losing soldiers due to the fact that there is noone to fight at the moment. Which is of course only making things worse since every soldier counts, and as people are getting disappointed with the situation, our ranks are thinning fast.

For that matter, and in the absence of Vandire due to his real life obligations, i have decided to halt the recruitment for the time being until we reach a decision on where to transfer our main characters and preferably the guild too.

So for the time being our recruitment is closed because it is the only logical thing to do. i am a hardcore player myself and i personaly love the community on Finuval, but we have to be practical about the situation at hand.

Kayuga
BOD officer

Kayuga

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Black Orc Down Recruitment temporarily halted Empty Re: Black Orc Down Recruitment temporarily halted

Post  zytro on Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:06 am

Hi what server have u thought about moving to ? cause there is no reason to start and alt on Finuval? bounce

zytro

Back to top Go down

Black Orc Down Recruitment temporarily halted Empty Re: Black Orc Down Recruitment temporarily halted

Post  Bensedin on Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:53 am

What about that Karag Dorn server? I saw many Blac Orc Down players there and I invited some to join.
Bensedin
Bensedin

View user profile http://www.webdizajn.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down