Go down

Runepriest(?) guild application

Post  zVampen on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:28 pm

Your Name: Joakim Klasman

Your age: 17

Nationality: Sweden

Character Name: Zvampen

Class: Runepriest

Past MMO Experience: Guild Wars, WoW; some arena with 70 Mage, pvped with a Rank 11 Undead Priest before BC expansion.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: no... but I am open and friendly, so if you give me a chance, pretty soon I'll be able to answer this question with a "Yes."

Tell us about yourself: My name is Joakim Klasman, I'm 17 years old from Sweden, currently living in Spain. Solid WoW player since release, but lost interest after BC and became totally fixated on Warhammer Online. Now its finally here and I'm stoked! Have always prefered PvP over PvE, especially teambased PvP, which WAR is all about! Very Happy Looking for a serious, friendly PvP Guild to sack The Inevitable City with, and you seem to be just that. Very Happy

P.S: I havent really decided which class will be my main yet, but I've become increadibly fond of the Runepriest, though from my experience there seem to be alot of runepriests.. If the guild is in need of another class I could easily imagine myself rerolling that class, for as of right now, all classes are appealing to me Very Happy

Hope to hear from you soon!
Joakim "zVampen" Klasman

zVampen

Back to top Go down

Re: Runepriest(?) guild application

Post  Vandire on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:01 pm

Accepted. Contact me or Mike ingame.
Vandire
Admin

View user profile http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: