Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Lion Application

2 posters

Go down

White Lion Application Empty White Lion Application

Post  Indilwen Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:51 pm

Your Name: Ertunç

Your Age: 22

Nationality: Turkish

Character Name: Indilwen

Renown Rank: 21

Class: White Lion ~ Axeman with enough points in Hunter for pounce.

Past MMO Experience: I played World of Warcraft for 3 years, starting from beta. I was a hardcore raider starting from Molten Core to Mount Hyjal, and a member of several arena teams. I stopped playing last year since it was taking too much time and there was waaay too much drama in my guild, so that I could concentrate on my college studies and social life. I also tried Age of Conan out until level 40, but got bored to death due to lack of any decent PvP, and content for that matter. I played a Hunter in WoW and Tempest of Set in AoC, so I figured it was time to go for a melee class. I haven't regretted it so far. Smile

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: No.

Tell us about yourself: I'm a 22 year old Management senior in Sabanci University. In my spare times I like to go out with friends, watch anime, dance and party. I can usually be online on weekends and most weekdays except some Wednesdays when I have Marketing projects and Thursdays when I have tango lessons.

Thanks for reading my application. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Indilwen

Back to top Go down

White Lion Application Empty Re: White Lion Application

Post  Vandire Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:29 am

Congratulations, your application has been accepted!

Send a whisper to Vandire, Haggard or Kayuga for an invite.

Please register your in-game character name on the forum if you have not done so yet.

Welcome to Black Orc Down!
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down