Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fortis' Application

3 posters

Go down

Fortis' Application Empty Fortis' Application

Post  Fortis Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Your Name: Chris

Your age: 37

Nationality:British

Character Name: Fortis

Renown Rank:13

Class: Planning on a CC 8/6/11 build. I also have a lvl 21 SM & a Lvl15 WP, all on Finuval.

Past MMO Experience: I played Guild Wars since Beta & was one of the founder members of Sons of Heaven. Getting several chars through end game on GW/Factions/Nightfall. Played Eve online for a few years. Ran my own PvP based Corp (Sons of Heaven) which was part of the privateer alliance (boo hiss). Left after the nerf bat was swung at PA. Played quite a lot of FPS for a while til AoC came out (that game really does win the Lifetime Underachiever Award).

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?:
Nope

Tell us about yourself:

I live in Leeds with the missus & 2 little uns. Hobbies (apart from staring at a monitor all day) are paintballing & going to gigs. I'll usually be on from about 7:30 - 7:45 onwards & have access to Vent/TS. I'm looking for a well organised clan who are up for plenty of keep sieges. Scenarios are all well & good but I really signed up for the ORvR. I've put my money where my mouth is on WAR & paid up the 6 month subscription so I'm looking to get into an active clan !

Thanks for reading my ramblings !

Fortis

Back to top Go down

Fortis' Application Empty Re: Fortis' Application

Post  zydox Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:22 am

He's up for Open RVR and looking for active guild. Definately need ppl like him to make our evenings more interesting.

BTW what class are you? Never got that except "CC build".

zydox

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:58 am

And what class are you my fine sir?
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fortis Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:07 am

Oops, my bad. That's what I get for making an app just before going to bed Laughing

My main is an IB. Other two chars are an SM (lvl21) & a WP (lvl15).

I'm concentrating on my IB at the moment. Much as I love my SM, I believe that the IB has more utility at present. The SM is a little gimped at the moment but I live in hope that they'll get a some love and a bit more class definition in the near future.

I'd actually started an IB on Karak Orrud in pre release as I'd gone into the game with a couple of mates from GW but neither of them are able to play at the moment.

I'd not been to fussed about playing on a core server from the start so when they weren't on, I jumped ship onto FP for some ORVR. Been loving it ever since !

Fortis

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:20 pm

Congratulations, your application has been accepted!

Send a whisper to Vandire, Haggard or Kayuga for an invite.

Please register your in-game character name on the forum if you have not done so yet.

Welcome to Black Orc Down!
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down