Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I seek to join Black Orc Down

4 posters

Go down

I seek to join Black Orc Down Empty I seek to join Black Orc Down

Post  Reiner Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:46 pm

Your Name: Runar

Your age: 17 (18 in 2 months)

Nationality: Norwegian

Character Name: Reiner

Renown Rank: 12

Class: Witch Hunter. I'm not sure how to spec my class yet.

I played Risk Your Life for a little time, but not much. And i played Guild Wars 2 til level 15. And i played World of Warcraft for some time (45 playing days). I didnt care too much about PVE in WoW, so i just went PVE raids a handfull of times. But i got 30 thousand Honorable Kills and i got to pvp rank 10 (champion). I was very sceptic to TBC but i bought it anyways. I thought it was kinda boring so i used almost 6 months leveling from lvl 60 to 70. And when I got to level 70 i played for 10 playing hours and then i gave up WoW. Because I didn't like the new expansion.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: I do not know anyone in Black Orc Down.

Tell us about yourself:

I'm currently finishing the last year of "Videregående Skole" or "High School" in Norway (only in USA i would have been 1 year younger if I was on the last year of high school there). My grades are good, and i'm training to be Marinejeger (Norwegian Special Force/Navy SEAL) next summer.

In my sparetime i hang out with my friends, work out, playing computer games and so on. I have also played Warhammer Fantasy Battles for 5 years.

I have a girlfriend called Julie, who is in the USA now. Can't wait til she gets back. She is finishing one year of education there, and she will be back by the summer. We have been togheter for 6 months.

On sundays i often play Airsoft too. If you don't know, it's kinda like paintball only with more realistic weapons and a bit different tactics and stuff. I also do free-diving when i'm not doing anything else.

I drive a Honda Shadow motorcycle, which at the time needs to be put on service before i can continiue driving it. I have been involved in two motorycle accidents. The first one happened about 1 year ago. The bike fell over in 50km/h and the bike slided into a car, but I kept on sliding past the car and got away totally unharmed. Not a scratch. The bike was trash and the car needed to be fixed for over 6000 euros, but reinsurance covered it all, so my brother actually earned money on the accident (it was my brothers bike).

The other time was this summer. Some jackass came at me from behind and couldnt brake in time. He didn't hit the bike but he braked over my foot. And guess what? I got reported to the police, not him. According to the newspapers i crashed into him or something. lol. Can't trust anyone these days.

In addition to WAR, i play Day of Defeat: Source pretty much. I'm actually very good, and i get banned from all my favourite servers because admins think I cheat. As a matter of fact, the reason why i'm typing so much is because I have nothing to do atm because I just got banned from the server I was playing on. Kinda irritating.

Iron Maiden is my favourite band. I have been to 3 Iron Maiden concerts. Other than that I like metalcore bands like Trivium, All That Remains etc. And no, I don't wear black clothes. I have a black jacket though. And a T-Shirt for that matter.

And I don't think it's relevant, but i have been robbed twice (or attempted robbery) and "jumped" twice. I'm an unlucky bastard Very Happy No actually i'm not. I got Julie. She is awesome Wink

Yea and btw i'm very interested in debating and politics and history!

This text ended up pretty long. But hey, i'm bored.

Reiner

Back to top Go down

I seek to join Black Orc Down Empty Re: I seek to join Black Orc Down

Post  zydox Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:47 am

Seems like a cool, chatty guy to me, even though he is Norwegian Razz

Iron Maiden rules ! pirat

zydox

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojomajojo Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:09 am

Now this was a nice read Smile Like Zydox seems like he is a chatty guy Razz exactly what we need Smile He has my vote.

Mojomajojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Vandire Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:46 am

Congratulations, your application has been accepted!

Send a whisper to Vandire, Haggard or Kayuga for an invite.

Please register your in-game character name on the forum if you have not done so yet.

Welcome to Black Orc Down!
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down