Black Orc Down
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Archmage application

Go down

Archmage application Empty Archmage application

Post  Nathyrra Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:15 pm

Hello guys, came across your post on the server recruitment forums & liked what I saw (btw I'm a little freaked out, compare my application with Ithrina's (RL name, class, rank...), just a few pages below... slightly weird stuff)

RL Name: Alasdair
Your age: 21
Nationality: Scottish

Character Name: Nathyrra
Renown Rank: 13
Class: Archmage (Isha). Could change depending on what direction the class is going to be taken in, I'm perfectly happy as a healbot which is what seems to be probably best for now. Basically I'm not sure ^^

Past MMO Experience: Played a fair bit of EVE Online and of courseWoW(as a healing priest), not in a particularly hardcore way though. WoW wise, tried Arena and didn't really like it so I never progressed much, PvE wise cleared SSC & TK excepting Kael. I'm much more impressed with WAR so far so I don't intend to hold back.

Do you know anyone in Black Orc Down?: Not yet but these things have a way of changing

Tell us about yourself: I'm a uni student from Edinburgh & studying in Edinburgh(electronics&computer science), heavily involved with music (semi-pro ceilidh band keyboarder). I'm friendly, sociable & mature, I guarantee you I won't cause you any hassle Twisted Evil Looking forward to (hopefully) getting into this amazing game with a bunch of people who make the experience that much better.

(Sorry for length ^^)

Nathyrra

Back to top Go down

Archmage application Empty Re: Archmage application

Post  Vandire Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:04 pm

Happily accepted. Contact me in game.
Vandire
Vandire
Admin

http://blackorcdown.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down